- “Eat mor Chikin” is written across the billboard, as that is their slogan. It is being painted up there by two manikin cows for some humor. It makes you laugh and feel light hearted. (https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwiF7_jY_PzhAhUQ26wKHbDDA0sQjhx6BAgBEAM&url=https%3A%2F%2F2one5.com%2Fbillboard-ad-campaign%2F&psig=AOvVaw24nRFKFlk_pxtFDKzl3Nnn&ust=1556890845206591)
- They want to sell more of their delicious chicken sandwiches and other products.
- Anyone who likes chicken would be a target market.
- They want people to come to their restaurants and eat. If people go they will receive good service and delicious food.
- They offer a lighthearted atmosphere with the humor, and great food. They are driven there because of the service and flavor of chicken.
- There is a living room set up with a full L couch, carpet, and two people sitting in chairs and it all spells out JOY. It is a holiday billboard and displays a great setup people could buy from them. (https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwjox63s_fzhAhVGM6wKHUq3ACYQjhx6BAgBEAM&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.pinterest.com%2Fpin%2F456763587203941220%2F&psig=AOvVaw24nRFKFlk_pxtFDKzl3Nnn&ust=1556890845206591
- Selling people furniture as it is moving into Christmas time is their goal. They clearly have a set time frame of Christmas since they marked it for the holidays with the word Joy.
- They are selling to anyone who owns a house or apartment and needs to decorate.
- They want people to come and buy their furniture and decorations. People could get easy to assemble and simple furniture.
- The value is that you can get good looking furniture for a relatively cheap price. People are driven there because that setup in the photo is very appealing to a lot of people as an open concept.
- There is an actual car seat belted down to the billboard and next to it says “The new mini. Incredibly safe”. It got a 5 star rating at crash test as it says on the bottom. This creates a sense of comfort and respect in people. (https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwiY8-j__vzhAhVGUK0KHUUdC3UQjhx6BAgBEAM&url=https%3A%2F%2Ftheultralinx.com%2F2015%2F02%2Fcreative-billboard-advertising-designs%2F&psig=AOvVaw24nRFKFlk_pxtFDKzl3Nnn&ust=1556890845206591)
- They want to sell more people their mini cooper as they get the information on the safety of their new car. No set goals noted.
- Anyone who is looking for a new car.
- They want people to consider their car when searching but also think of it as a safe vehicle. They would get a safe vehicle.
- The value they bring is that their car is safer than other vehicles that are out there. It helps dads like me feel more comfortable when my kids drive or my wife because I know they are protected.
- “SEX!!” in huge letters to completely draw someone in with a huge question as to what this billboard is about. Then they say “now that we have your attention, eat at Subway”. It is hilarious because Michael Scott does something like this in the Office, but it also is just effective. (https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwiNoN2JgP3hAhVNSK0KHdS-D9wQjhx6BAgBEAM&url=https%3A%2F%2Fdeliciousthemes.com%2F25-of-the-coolest-billboard-ads-of-all-time%2F&psig=AOvVaw24nRFKFlk_pxtFDKzl3Nnn&ust=1556890845206591)
- They are wanting to sell more sandwiches and create a atmosphere of humor at their restaurants. There is no measurable goals.
- The focus is primarily older people and teens because our culture is so soaked in with sex.
- More people to their restaurants and buying sandwiches. If the viewer goes then they will get a sandwich.
- The value they offer at subway is a sandwich made how you want, plus a large array of options.
- There are a mound of moving boxes and on some they read “helping 23,000 buyers a year into new homes”. Several of the other boxes are labeled with garage, kitchen and such. Relaying the message that they constantly helping people buy homes. It creates an emotions of impressiveness because it is just an impressive display. (https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwjrhP7Hgf3hAhUOP60KHfQ2DwQQjhx6BAgBEAM&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.canva.com%2Flearn%2Fbillboard-advertising%2F&psig=AOvVaw24nRFKFlk_pxtFDKzl3Nnn&ust=1556890845206591)
- They want people to use them to buy their homes or even sell. They aim for at least 23,000 house transactions in a year.
- The target market is probably people between 20-50 because those are often times people who are buying or selling homes.
- They want them to call whenever they are looking or selling. If they do use them then they could have a very easy process, which is not typical in that world.
- They offer experience as their value. Clearly they have done it a lot and they have evidence backed by their data. When you have done that many transactions in just one year it is impressive. The customers receive a sort of confidence in the people they are working with because of their track record.